Super Healthy Chocolate………and it’s still DELICIOUS!
Too good to be true???
The chocolate that you find in your supermarket has lost all of it’s goodness, containing refined sugars, chemical additives and nasty preservatives and contributes to decreased immunity, alergies, obesity and a stack of other health issues.
The great news is, if you eat the right type of chocolate, not only does it taste incredible but it’s super good for you!
The savior for chocoholics everywhere is the raw cacao bean. One of nature’s most fantastic superfoods due to its mineral content and wide array of unique properties.
- Cacao beans were so revered by the Mayans and Aztecs that they used them instead of gold as money!
- Cacao is high in protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats making it an incredible high-energy source and also a good source of minerals such as magnesium, iron, copper, and calcium.
- Cacao is actually one of the highest forms of natural magnesium; Magnesium is incredible for your muscles and your nervous system. Which makes your Chiropractor happy! 🙂
- Even Better!…Raw Chocolate (made from the pure Cacao Bean) is a great source of neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine, anandamide and phenylethylamine) which are associated with feelings of wellbeing, happiness and emotional joy so it can help to alleviate depression.
- The kids will love raw chocolate too!
DR NICK’S GUILT FREE CHOCOLATE RECIPE
- 3-4 heaped tablespons Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons Cacao Butter
- 250g Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon raw Honey
- Half Avocado
- 100g Goji berries (optional)
- 50g crushed walnuts (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl , or a blender.
- Mix or Blend
- Poor into a tray or dish.Then allow to set in fridge.
That’s it! A delicious, guilt free, quick and easy chocolate delight.
~Correcting spines and changing minds~